Become A Dating Expert (Guest Contributor)
Have you got an awesome piece of writing or a video to share with us?
We're always looking for great content from the dating experts, the relationships gurus and the know-it-alls of sex of the world. Is that you?
Who we're looking for
If you are any of the above, we think our readers will love you. We encourage all our Guest Contributors to share their published posts on their social networks, own their opinions, and stay active within the community. There's nothing our Editors love more than to see your sites with links to your published articles on Older Dating. This gets you serious kudos points.
Benefits of becoming a Guest Contributor
- Contributors get exposure to our 1M+ monthly readers
- Great posts get plugged on our Twitter & Facebook pages
- Get awesome credibility
- Benefit from social media growth
Here are a few of our very popular posts...think you can do better?
Some tips for writing content that our Editors will want to publish immediately!
- No double spaces or gaps between punctuation marks.
- Check your spelling.
- Check your grammar.
- Back up facts by linking to sources.
- Include a photo that relates to your post.
These are the [boring] rules, ok?
- Content must be unique.
- Content must be about dating, relationships, online dating, casual dating or sex. (Take a look around the site and see what you think might suit our tone.)
- Content must contain over 500 words.
- Include some info. (the website/photographer etc) about where your image came from.
- Include an image under 2MB.
- Include an image that's over 800px wide.
- Content must be edited to a high standard, and be proofread before you submit it via the form below.
- Content must not contain any promotional links to products or services we deem unrelated to the subject of the post. If that is something you would like to discuss with us, please do email us for advertising rates. Please note, other blogs and content links are ok, but we have the final say in whether we include them on approval of the post.
- Posts cannot be retracted after submission.
- We might change bits and bobs, spelling or grammar errors and anything we feel might need a little tweak.
- Changes after you've submitted your post must be negotiated via email.
- We reserve the right to reject content sent via this form, and in the future.
- We reserve the right to remove you as a Guest Contributor if these terms are not adhered to. So serious!
If you are happy with the rules above, and you've got a unique article that you'd like to submit, please get the ball rolling by emailing your article to us and we'll be in touch within 5 working days (either way) with more details.
Fancy writing for our sister sites? For a limited time only, NoStringsDating.net
have opened applications for Guest Contributors, as well as WeLoveDates.com